Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One month away!

I am officially one month away from my departure to Korea!  All of my paper work is in and now I am just waiting for my VISA number :) Departure date is believed to be somewhere between August 29-31. I am sooo excited but the preparation for leaving is extremely tedious and stressful. How in the heck am I supposed to go through and select the most important items from 23 years of crap that I have managed to accumulate and get them to Korea? I have going through all of my athletic t-shits, sweatpants and sweatshirts but that is hardly a dent in all of the stuff I have. I wish I could just teleport everything because right now I can not imagine leaving any of my shoes (I have tons of shoes) behind or clothes (3 closets full) on top of the fact that I need to shop for "professional" clothes to teach in. Packing alone will be an adventure. Any advice on how I should pack? What I MUST bring vs. want to bring but won't really need? Help me out here PLEASEEE :)

#CHEERS2mylastmonth

No comments:

Post a Comment