Thursday, August 30, 2012

T-Day (Travel Day)


"The great courageous act that we must all do is to have the courage to step out of our history and past so that we can live our dreams."
-Oprah Winfrey



It has always been my dream to live abroad. The idea of it was always so intoxicating, being a foreigner in a completely new world, surrounded by a language I did not speak, living in an unfamiliar environment with new types of cuisine, hobbies, customs, religions ext.. and now it is finally happening, I leave tomorrow for my new life but it still hasn't hit me. I have shed a few tears saying goodbye to some of my friends and family but that glass shattering I am MOVING to Korea hasn't come yet, right now I feel as if I am taking another one of my world adventure trips. But none the least I am excited to see what Korea has for me. 

Until I settle in my new home,

#CHEERS2THEBEGINNING

No comments:

Post a Comment