Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Packing...or the lack of it

I leave in 9 days, which means I have 8 days to pack my ENTIRE life away and select what I want to bring with me to Korea in my limited luggage space and what I want to leave here at my parents house for them to keep safe for whenever I decide to make my way back state side. Basically, I do not have much time at all. So what have I done so far? SHOPPED. Today I went "teacher shopping." What is teacher shopping one might ask? Well it is a term I coined for shopping for my new teacher's wardrobe.  $540.00 later, I am the proud owner of a COMPLETE teacher's wardrobe! :) Between Target, Kohls and H&M I was able to purchase 23 blouses, 7 pairs of pants, 1 dress, 1 skirt, 1 leggings and 1 blazer to add on to my obscenely large collection of clothes. But now I am set with a full on professional, yet hip, wardrobe. Nothing stuffy and traditional like the image that pops into most peoples heads when they think of "teachers" but professional, respectable and at the same time I maintain my sex appeal.  And I am sure you all are wondering why I am placing an importance on maintaining my sex appeal when I am teaching young children. FIRST it isn't for the kids it is for myself, I believe that when you look good you feel good. SECOND I am a woman, I have sex appeal, why should I hide it? and THIRD because I can. All of my clothes are appropriate of course but think along the lines of Sex In The City when they are in their business type attire or Cameron Diaz in Bad Teacher. Now the only problem I have is getting it all there. -__- Wish me luck packing!

#CHEERS2mynewTEACHERWARDROBEandnowaytogetittoKorea

No comments:

Post a Comment